Banking is one of the key practices in the Company. «APC firm» represent Ukrainian and foreign banks, financial companies in relations on their activity in Ukraine including and relations with clients and state authorities. In order to meet the customer requirements banks need to decide a variety of law issues which means that execution of common and specific laws connects with problematic issues.
Our lawyers have strong practical skills that allows us to have knowledge of legislative developments and provide our clients with qualified recommendations.
Company’ services in banking include:
- Legal advice on the establishment, reorganization and liquidation of banks
- Advising shareholders and beneficiaries
- Maintenance of credit transactions
- Providing legal advice on the defaulted situations
- Transaction structuring debt
- Preparation of contracts for the provision of syndicated loans
- Preparation of documents, contracts and other documents relating to banking activities
- Advice on banking legislation.